Corbii de Piatra
Monastery (Stone Ravens Monastery) was restored in 1512 by nun Magdalina, in
time of Neagoe Basarab Voivode (1512-1521).
In the documents there is no information about when it was built for the
The church is delved in stone. Near the church, also delved in stone, there is a place which
looks like a High Court in open air. In this place Neagoe Basarab Viovode made
inside the church have been made in 14th century, in the most pure Byzantine